Monday, January 23, 2023

Aii & Ego present: Fallen Comet Tattoos


I jerked awake in my cryo pod. I was still frosty. The power had shorted out when the ship crashed, and I had thawed years before schedule. I was muddle-headed and shivering, but grabbed a breather and a blaster and stepped out onto the surface of the small meteor the ship had collided with. I probably would have been uncomfortably cold if I hadn't been half frozen. 


A quick look around showed that I was on a rock not more than a kilometer across. The ship had formed a forcefield filled with breathable atmosphere around the meteor. I used the blaster to heat some rocks. I was inside a bubble, firmly caught in a comet's tail. The comet wouldn't approach the local sun for another 76 years. 


My ship was standing on its nose. I could hear the internal systems beeping at each other as the ship attempted to bring itself back online. I set the distress beacon and sat down on the heated rocks. Glad I brought along a stash of handheld games and my comp-bot. It was going to be a long wait till I'd see a rescue ship.

  • Be the pinnacle of galactic style in Fallen Comet BOM Tattoos from Aii & Ego, currently in the New Release area of the Main Store. Tattoos are unisex and come in 30 color combos. Styles shown in the pictures are: 
  • Alien (greens and aquas)
  • Taurus (gold and black)
  • Nebula (teals and purples)
  • Hell Hair is Chaos, also from Aii & Ego. 190 preset colors + BOM capabilities mean your hair can be customized to coordinate with anything. You'll find it in the MAIN STORE

Hair ~ Aii & Ego Hair Hell Chaos
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Raven 3.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Viool
Outfit ~ D & D Anita Trikini / [QE] Designs Luna Skirt and Top / [QE] Designs Lalani Bikini Unicorn Fluff
Jewelry ~ Venge Luna Crystal Necklace
Shoes ~ Cult Crimson heelless heels
Nails ~ Slack Girl Prism
Other ~ The Cyberfactory Cuterobot


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
 FB&DG

Photos ~ Backdrop Synnergy Central Vortex
Pictures are taken with Advanced Lighting to maximize the textures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment