Wednesday, April 5, 2017

+Aii: The Watcher and Kintsukuroi Horns

Priestess of Tryblith
~ Heather Alexander/Alexander James Adams




As a child he asked of me
Offerings of flowers
And through the years I worshipped him
He granted me his powers
But new Gods have gained prominence
And so his power wanes
Lest I provide the offerings
Of blood as he ordains



For thirty days I left his shrine
The safety of the trees
And traveled through the towns of man
To find one who would please
I found him on the fifteenth day
And for him I did a dance
And lead him to my forest home
As though within a trance



For two weeks we lived happily
On fruit and game and wine
I said that with a sacrifice
We'd share a gift divine
And so upon the final day
With full moon shining bright
I spilt his blood upon the stone
My god drank well that night



Now every night the moon is full
Within that cursed glade
I wrap my spells about myself
And dance for my love's shade
I dance a dance of sorrow
And I sing a verse of pain
I know not if the morrow
Will release me from these chains



Credit where credit is due: I took the inspiration for today's blog from one of my favorite Heather Alexander songs. The poignancy of the words made it easy to do the photo lay out.
Thank you to my friend, Christopher,  for being my victim.

Kintsukuroi Horns and tattoos from +Aii gives me the tortured soul look and adding The Watcher eyes, robe and mask finished the look. The mask and robe can be worn, but I have a very small avatar and you couldn't really tell what they were when I was wearing them, so hanging them from the tree seemed a good way to display them for the pictures. The hud lets you have 4 fur colors, 8 skull colors, 5 skull tattoo styles, 11 eye colors and 13 horn textures.

Horns+Aii Kintsukuroi Horns & Tattoo [4 horn colors, 8 tattooo colors for classic & Omega]  @ We <3 RP
Hair ~ Tableau Vivant Meersand Hair
Head ~ Catwa Jessica v4.10
Eyes+Aii The Watcher Eyes  [mesh eyes ~ 11 colors, glow and no glow in the hud]  @ Sa Na Rae Event 
Skin ~ Plastik Varyne Freckled Skin
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 3.5
Outfit ~ Asteria Nika Bra & Panties
Legs ~ Casteye "Faun Kit" v1.41
Tail ~ +Aii Bento Devil's Tail V1.2



LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr ~ https://www.flickr.com/gp/130514533@N04/1ZZu60
Grid Syndicate ~ http://www.gridsyndicate.com
SL Bloggers ~ http://slbloggers.pl
SL Feed Plushttp://slfeedplus.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment