Friday, January 26, 2018

Gothic Garage Sale II Jan 26 ~ Feb 6

Got the winter doldrums? From the depths of winter comes an event to raise the spirits of all those who love the dark, the depraved and the dangerous!
[cue the ominous organ music] Gothic Garage Sale II

With many of your favorite designers, discounts of 50-75%, a L$5 hunt, gachas and even some men's items, this event has it all!
And just because we're calling it a garage sale, don't assume that these are older items. There are new items, exclusives and even some things you'll want to get for a delightfully dark Valentine's Day.

For opening day, I opted for this EXCLUSIVE Cute Psycho outfit from Trashed. It comes with 4 textures each for the top and the skirt. My Dark Hearts stockings are an event EXCLUSIVE from Beauty of Darkness.

My hair is from Adoness. I must admit, I hadn't tried a half-shaved look before. I didn't think I would like it, but I do! This hair comes with system hairbases. I used the default hairbase from my LAQ head layered with one from Avada for the loose strands and was really pleased with the results.

The little black cat in the pictures is the protector of the hunt items. If you find one of these little cuties anywhere at the event, just pay him L$5 to receive a wonderful hunt prize!
(Hunt hint: figure out where I'm sitting in the picture and you will know where one cat is)


Hair ~ Adoness Freya natural
[8 color huds available] *
Hairbase ~ Avada Jerrika
Head ~ LAQ Bento Neve
Ears ~ Soul Uni Troll I always wear these and don't credit them nearly as often as I should!
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Chant
Outfit ~ Trashed Cute Psycho EXCLUSIVE [Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Slink, TMP] *
Stockings ~ BOD [classic, Banned, Belleza, KL, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, TMP] *
Tattoo ~ Divine Tattoos Moon
Poses ~ Konpeitou 

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos ~ Gothic Garage Sale 

No comments:

Post a Comment