Monday, February 5, 2018

Gothic Garage Sale II Ends Feb 6

Last chance to take advantage of the sale prices [50-75% off], EXCLUSIVE designs, and L$5 Hunt prizes @ Gothic Garage Sale II
It's been a lot of fun and has gone very quickly. I ran through one more time just to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I wore an EXCLUSIVE outfit from Get Frocked, bento gloves from Sugar, shoes and the hunt prize from The Little Bat. I was accompanied by my Prisoner of Love hunt item from 1313 Mockingbird Lane .
I'm also giving you one more chance to play "Where's Azzy?" I'm posing with yet another L$5 Hunt Kitty. You only have till Tuesday before it all disappears. Don't miss it!

Hair ~ Truth Tinsley VIP gift
Head ~ LAQ Bento Neve
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Helana Cotton Candy
Outfit ~ Get Frocked Abella [8 colors available separately / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
GlovesSugar Labonair Bento [6 textures available separately / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Jewlery ~ TLB Classic Horror Necklace *
Shoes ~ TLB Kathryn [14 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink]  *


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment