Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A flea flew through a flaw in the flue

I shall bid adieu to LoveFest with one final thought.  Ask me to name my favorite author, I may say Bradbury or Tolkien. I'm likelier to say the Brothers Grimm. It depends who is asking the question and the context of the inquiry.  I'm a former librarian, so my favorite author is constantly in flux.
But lurking in the background is always H.P.Lovecraft. It was his work that got me through my university depressions and made me see that I wasn't really crazy.  I see his themes and imagery everywhere in stories and screenplays by other authors. 
His works were/are my guilty pleasure. The man was flawed, as are we all, but there was something about those stories that reached me when nothing else could. 
Thank you, Howard. And thank you to everyone who worked on Lovefest. 
It isn't so bad being crazy (in a good way) when others share your insanity.

The Lovefest site will remain open for your shopping and hunting pleasure till Sept 2. Drop in if you're looking for strange, mysterious and gothic goods of all kinds.

Simply Shelby Dia de Muertos rose trimmed bench and lanterns.  Bench includes Man's & Woman's poses and PG cuddles *
The Artist Shed Asylum Mirror *
Lilith's Den Cthuflea Cucumis Orga Flea gacha COMMON *

Hair ~ Firelight Natalie EXCLUSIVE [7 color collections + fatpack / rigged and unrigged] *
Head ~ Catwa Lona 3.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ Avada Niara
Outfit ~ Byrne Witch House jacket and long skirt [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Tattoo ~ TLB! Goddess Dermal & Tattoo
Jewlery ~ Undertied Anchor-skull-necklace *
Nails ~ DP Koffin Nails Book of Secrets [2 colors, 3 styles / Maitreya, Omega, Slink] *

Lovefest ends September 2

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment