Thursday, September 26, 2019

All for the Cube


Nuuuhhh!!! The DAMNED computer died right in the middle of End Game. 


I couldn't get it back no matter how much I prayed, so I had to ask for help from that guy I used to date. You remember the one. He's great with computers, but the Devil to deal with...



I invited him to come over for pizza, and "by the way, could you look at my computer?" 
He touched 2 keys and wiggled the wire and it worked. So now it was date night for real.


The Twisted Hunt ends soon, but End Game will continue for a while. It's all simple. Find the cubes, get stuff. Join the Twisted group for crazy chat and occasional hints.


I don't know where the rumor started that this is the hardest hunt in SL... oh yeah, I guess that started with those of us who have done it. There are nearly 90 stores involved and it takes time, so start NOW! You need to finish the Main hunt by Sept 30.

The things I sacrifice for the Cube: my sleep, my sanity, my vid card, and now... NM...! 
He is a good kisser. Must be the forked tongue. Totally worth it!

* Items in the pictures may be prizes in the Main Twisted Hunt, in merchant Side hunts, End Game prizes, themed sales items, or Twisted Gacha items. 
To tell you the truth, by the time I finish with each Twisted Hunt, I can't remember which category they came from, I just know I've had a great time and have a lot of new stuff!

House ~ Little Indulgences Grave Keeper's Mini Mansion*
White tree ~ Spyralle The Welcome *
Sofa ~ Dekute Dekor Damned Sofa with poses and props *
Brazier ~ Simply Shelby Helping Hands Fire Bowl *
Lava Fountain ~ Little 2 Large Twisted Damned Lava Fountain *
Ritual Floor items ~ Implings Ritual Voudou Loa of Love *
Manikins ~ Grey's Mind Maze Silent Friend Mysterious Male and Female *
Picture ~ Simply Shelby Mirror Ghost
His coffee mug ~ Pixelancer Twisted Mug Fall 2019 *

Hers
Hair ~ Doe Crinkle Fries
Head ~ Catwa Catya 3.0
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Bali
Outfit ~ C!L Boutique Morticia Red Ball Gown [Classic, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Shoes ~ 1313 Mockingbird Lane Farrah Clunkers
Jewelry ~ Secrets of Gaia Twisted Damned Jewelry Time to Feed the Cubes necklace and bracelet and Pentacle Earrings *

His
Hair ~ Emo-tions Seth
Horns ~ Attitude is an Artform Demon Horns *
Head/body ~ Altamura Max Bento Fullbody
Eyes ~ Germinal Creature of the Night Eyes Vampire *
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Jake
Outfit ~ Krakt Duke of the Damned Coat [standard sizes] *
Pants & shoes Kauna (no longer in business)
Jewelry ~ Draugr Jewelry  Necklace *

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment