Thursday, December 28, 2017

EgosumAii Coal Pup

Now available via the Pocket Gacha hud, Coal Pups from EgosumAii.
I'm not sure whether these creatures are dragons or dogs, since they have fiery, scaly skins and a very toothy jaw, but act like friendly puppies. They look like some variety of shisa, and thus, would be protective spirits.  Available with 1 RARE that rides on your shoulder and comes with a hud to change the skin texture and eye colors and 8 COMMONS that cuddle in your arms, all are bento rigged and animated.

I took my Coal Pup to a sim called "Adventures Land" that has five different adventures available for intrepid explorers. The Tibetan Labyrinth shown here has moving walls, as though a regular maze wouldn't be difficult enough. My Coal Pup kept me safe and only snickered a little when I got totally lost in the maze.


Hair ~ (r)Mint No.48'17-gG 01'17
Head ~ Akeruka Kumiko Bento 2.6
Eyes ~ IKON Promise Moor
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Rood SE
Outfit ~ NYU Dynasty Dress FloralPurple [Maitreya] Gacha item
Nails ~ DP Koffin Nails Dark Japan

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment