Monday, December 11, 2017

Winter's Hollow: Let it Snow

Winter's Hollow is in full swing with amazing goods to purchase, gachas, a L$5 hunt and 25% discounts on all sorts of things designed to add magick to your holiday season.

I'm wearing an EXCLUSIVE outfit called Morgan from The Little Bat. The textures are extremely well done and the hud has 10 colors with black trim for the skirt and top, which can be worn separately. It's simple, yet elegant, and I love the lacing on the sleeves!


I'm wearing an EXCLUSIVE necklace and earrings called Let it Snow from Indulge Temptation!. These are available separately with huds for 10 metals + 8 -11 bead colors and at ridiculously low prices. I'm also wearing the My Precious hunt gift ring from !IT! I won't tell you where the Hunt snowflake is, but I will give you a hint: it's visible in one of the pictures I'm posting today and another Hunt snowflake is just outside the frame of another picture. ( I cropped it out...I didn't want to make it too easy for you!)


The icing on the outfit is provided by EXCLUSIVE DP Koffin Nails called Winter Webs. Mostly black with a touch of color at the tip and glittering snowflake/webs, these nails are available in gold or silver and will complete any dark outfit.

Hair ~ eXxEsS X-Mas 2016 Dollarbie with two full color huds [112 colors!] On MP.
Head ~ Catwa Catya 2.16
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ Plastik Constella Skin Carmel Taryn 
Outfit ~ TLB Morgan [10 colors / Classic, Belleza, eBody, Fine, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic, TMP] *
Nails ~ DP Koffin Nails Winter Webs [Maitreya, Omega, Slink] *
Jewelry ~ !IT! Let it Snow + My Precious *

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment