Thursday, October 18, 2018

Séance


Just a reminder: be careful what you wish for. When you're doing your candle magic this year, don't summon up any random demons. There are enough nasty and destructive spirits in the world right now. 

I was wandering around Trick or Treat Lane and noticed an intriguing building hidden away from the main shopping area.  I had found the Witchy Lair* EXCLUSIVE constructed by Rivendale. It's available in skybox or ground versions and very reasonably priced.
I'd been reading Seduction by M.J.Rose and decided it was time to see if there was anything to it.  Hmmm.... contact someone?  My wiser self tried to stop me, but I didn't listen.

I decorated with Luminaires* from Candle and Cauldron and Jack O'lanterns* from Livid
I brought along a good supply of matches and candles, dressed in the gift dress from Get Frocked and leggings and shoes from 1313 Mockingbird Lane and started chanting. 
I accidently brushed against a hidden lever near the window and all heck broke loose! 
My candle dropped down into the catacomb that opened at my feet and I lost my glasses. 
I couldn't really see, but I'm pretty sure a demon came flying up the steps! It could have been a really big bat; I will never be sure, but I do know this will be the last time I try a midnight séance all alone!

Hair ~ (r)M Hair No. 39'16
Head ~ Lelutka Simone 3.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ Glam Affair Kendall 
Outfit ~ Get Frocked Trick or Treat Dress [Classic, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP] Gift *
Shades ~ Haysuriza Eyewear May Replica **
Jewelry ~ Squishy Fluff Triple Moon Rings
Shoes ~ 1313 Mockingbird Lane Sabrina Slippers *
Poses ~ Extra Into the Nether *
Nails ~ DP Koffin Nails Webbed Chevrons [6 color combinations / Maitreya, Omega, Slink] Gift *


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos are of the skybox version of Witchy Lair. The ground version is located in Trick or Treat Lane. Can you find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment