Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Treat?

Trying to find the perfect setting for your Halloween party? A walk down Trick or Treat Lane and a quick stop at MP should give you plenty of inspiration. 
I bought a 40x40 Burton themed skybox for a ridiculously low price on MP. (It wasn't a dollarbee but it might as well have been.) 
The chair and crooked bookcases are gacha items that I had in my inventory from last year. The rest of the home accessories are EXCLUSIVES and FREE gifts @ Trick or Treat Lane. If you visited ToTL when it first opened, make a return trip. I noticed a number of things I had missed on my first time through because this time I wasn't focused on clothing or hair!
I set up my cozy little focal point, started the pumpkins hovering, added some music and a dance ball and my party venue is all ready. By limiting my palette to black, white and orange, everything is coordinated and by using free gifts and things I already had in my inventory, I have a totally unique party location without breaking the bank. 

Circa Midnight Coven Repository Box and Spell items, MoonPhase Wall Shelf *
[QE] Design Boho Halloween Pillows*, rugs* EXCLUSIVES; Elegant Pumpkins **
Livid Jack O Lantern hovering Pumpkins. These light up and slowly rotate to give some really interesting effects. *
DCKM Decorative Webbing white *
Lore Spooky Table Gift *
Fanavatar & Moonstruck Rotten Tea Set Discounted EXCLUSIVE *
Raindale BOO sign Gift *
22769 Burton Furniture COMMONS

I match the décor as well. My Senpai 31 hoodie dress and leggings from [QE] Designs will be on sale in the Main Store till the end of the week. 
My nails are Halloween Polish Set 1 from Mani Pedi, available in 10 Halloween colors to match any costume. 

Hair ~ Doe Witch COMMON
Eyes ~ Banana Banshee Magic
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly Skins Helena 
Outfit ~ [QE] Sanpai Hoodie [Orange or white, hoodie optional / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] **
Cutie Leg Warmers [7 Colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] **
Shoes ~ Reign Arianna Sneakers
Tattoo ~ Nanika Marisa henna

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment