Saturday, September 8, 2018

Aii/EgosumAii for September

I must start with the Dark Leather Collar. Ever since I arrived in SL, I've been trying to find a high medieval style collar that would look right with my avi. They were always either too stiff or moved too much. Finally, thanks to EgosumAii, there is a collar that moves with my avi and doesn't have pieces sticking through my cheeks or chin! 
The collar is bento rigged and works perfectly even with my avi, which is much smaller than the average female on SL. The fact that it's beautifully textured is just a bonus! 
Currently @ Whimsical. You can see the same collar on one of my male avis HERE.
.
.

.
Though they weren't designed to be used together, I have paired the collar with a new item from +Aii. Elegant Fur is available in 7 colors ranging from white to black with plum and wine thrown in for good measure. Each fur comes in two versions for male bodies and one version for female bodies. All versions are lined with matching fabric that looks like slubbed silk and trimmed with heavy lace. 
Wear it with a gown or  jumpsuit or even with nothing at all underneath. You'll look warm and stylish any way you wear it.  Featured @ Dubai City of Gold 


Hair ~ Truth Bloom
Eyes ~ Elderberry Naturals Quake
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ Glam Affair Amira
OutfitsKoyuki Raven Wedding Gown / Aura Design Kena Jumpsuit
Tattoo ~ The Little Bat Goddess tattoo and dermal piercing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment