Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Countess

One thing that I really appreciate about Princess Aii's clothing and accessories is that they adapt to so many uses. Today's offering is featured @ Frou Frou, which is a lingerie event, but when I put on the suit, I immediately thought "elven hunter ". That's just how my head works. Since you found this blog, I'm guessing that's how your head works as well. 


Countess is a strappy bodysuit with iridescent lacey fabric at the bustline and lining the collar. Available separately in 5 colors, I'm showing Borealis, which works beautifully with my lilac skin. Choose either regular or tall collar. I have materials enabled in the top two pictures and turned off in the bottom two pictures.

Hair ~ Limerence Dora
Eyes ~ Aii Radioactive Eyes [12 colors / Mesh ] **
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ Lumae Neoma // Ethesi
Outfit ~ Aii Countess Borealis [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Boots~ [QE] Designs Camilla [Maitreya]

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos ~ Backdrop City 

No comments:

Post a Comment