Monday, March 9, 2020

Encounter with a Cyber Fae


When I signed up for deep space duty, I never imagined that some day I'd be eye-to-eye with a genuine frickin' fairy, but I followed the glow from this mysterious stone to what was obviously some kind of old ceremonial site or temple and the next thing I knew I was getting buzzed by little people with wings. 


I swear I hadn't had a drop to drink in weeks. I'd been in hybersleep fgs! but there they were. One landed on my shoulder and seemed to fall asleep and the bigger one started giving me an earful in her own language. She seemed to be telling me all about the glowing rock, but she sounded like a swam of bees when she spoke. I recorded her. Maybe tech can slow it down enough for somebody to translate it.


I did my best to think happy thoughts and exude non-aggression. The little folks finally left. They seemed satisfied that I was an okay creature. I hope our species can live together on this planet without screwing it up for any of us, but that's for the politicians to decide, not for a grunt like me. What do I know? I just had a date with a cyber fairy (and her chaperone). 
All in all, I think it went pretty well. Better than some of the earth dates I've had.


Hair ~ No.match No_Shave, No_Mercy, & No_Date
Head & Body ~ Altamura Max Fullbody
Skin ~ 7 Deadly Skins Jake
Outfit ~ Roped Passions Spark CyberPunk Pants, Belt,  Arm Band, Boots ,Gloves [ Classic, Belleza, Signature, Slink, TMP] *



Fairy
Body ~ Yabusaka Bento Petite
HairDSO Glam Hair Petite THS20 *
Outfit ~ DSO Twisted Dreams Petite THS20 applier, skirt, boots *
Wings ~ Vaengi Insect wings

Glowing Fae Mushroom Circle and Twisted Cyberpunk shoulder fairy are Grey's Mind Maze *

* Featured items may be Hunt prizes, Side Hunt prizes, themed Gacha items or from End Game. Twisted Hunt Spring 2020 ends March 31. 
Click HERE for the merchant list


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment