Friday, August 13, 2021

Throw a coin to your Mercenary Magick User



Anyone who knows me well knows that I live in the fantasy realms and that I am an elven magick user when not taking blog pictures. I literally gasped when I saw this look from [QE] Designs! 

  • This is the prefect look for exploring, vanquishing enemies, sailing the Seven Seas, hatching dragons (or schemes), or for just hanging out around the tavern 
  • The outfit has separate Top, Pants and Boots. The hud includes 4 subtle color variations on the pants and lacings. I went with basic black though there is a red, blue and lilac as well. Metals are well done and the boots and belts are nice and shiny whether you have advanced lighting enabled or not
  • Find it @ the [QE] booth in the Enchanted Valley of Plenty

Hair ~ No.Match No_Top
Head ~ Catwa HDPRO Queen1.4
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Kirby. Eye makeup from Petrichor
Outfit ~ [QE] Designs Yessica Top, Pants & Boots *
Jewelry ~ Yummy True Believer


* Featured Items are from [QE] Designs. Available @ Enchantment's Valley of Plenty Event August 14 - Sept 4



LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment