Friday, September 6, 2019

Twisted Hunt: Damned Unrequited Love


I am stretched on your grave
And I'll lie here forever
If your hands were in mine
I'd be sure they would not sever
My apple tree, my brightness,
It's time we were together
For I smell of the Earth
And I'm worn by the weather.
Very old Irish poem originally translated by 
Frank O'Connor  
One thing every Damned woman needs is a pretty gown to wear in the graveyard. 
You'll find this one in a Twisty cube somewhere around the Changing Seasons location. 
The graveyard itself was a Twisted prize from 2017. Twisted prizes have a way of lingering in the memory.

Hair ~ Doe Crinkle Fries
Head ~ Catwa Catya 3.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Bali 
Outfit ~ Changing Seasons Amanda [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Shoes ~ 1313 Mockingbird Lane Farrah Clunkers [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink]
Tattoo ~ Nanika Inni 
Jewelry ~ Candle & Cauldron Fortuna Rings (not part of Twisted, but I found these while looking for the Cube) *

*Twisted Hunt continues throughout September. End Game is scheduled to open this weekend.

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment