Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Midsummer Enchantment ~ Magic is where you make it


Just when a fellow thinks it's safe to relax with a nice mug of ale at his favorite inn, a beautiful elven lady appears out of nowhere and asks him if he'd be willing to do her a favor. 
What was I going to say? One doesn't refuse a favor to the elves. It just isn't done! I pledged to assist her in any way I could.


The next thing I knew I was the proud possessor of a book of magic spells, a bunch of crystals and a magic vase. Papers were flying everywhere, and moths were appearing from nowhere. 
Somehow, I'm supposed to use magic that a magical being can't handle. I've studied for weeks and haven't got a clue what I'm doing. But I gave my word, so here I am, as ready as I'll ever be to set forth on a high adventure. Wish me well!


If you're seeking an adventure of your own, be sure to visit Midsummer Enchantment. The event will end July 8 and you don't want to miss it! You'll certainly find magic there, as well as EXCLUSIVE items, discounts and a L$10 - L$25 hunt items. 

In the pictures ~
  • EXCLUSIVE Tree Bar and Armchairs of Arms from What's Lost Spirits *
  • Enchanted Vistas Wall Art from [QE Home]Frames have touch menu with 5 scenes + 5 wood textures *
  • EXCLUSIVE Witch's Magical Moth Podium, Magic Books, Crystals and Moths from BamPu Legacies *
  • EXCLUSIVE PunkinBlend Charmed Chai Jacket and Bottoms [8 colors](Sized for Legacy M ~ Be sure to try a DEMO before purchasing) *
Head & Body ~ Altamura Max Bento Fullbody
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Odin
Outfit ~ PunkinBlend Charmed Chai Jacket and Bottoms *
Tattoo ~ Kaos 
Full description of the mysterious Elven lady HERE

*Featured items @ Midsummer Enchantment, June 24 ~ July 8

No comments:

Post a Comment